This method is for those who do not want to use a computer to flash cwm recovery or do not have access to a computer to do the same. Installing CWM Recovery on Funbook Without Using PC was never been so easy.
This Method is by akhilkapila from XDA.
1. Data Connection on your Tablet. (via WIFI)
2. An archieve supported file manager. Eg ES File Explorer.
3. A Usable and working mind.
1. Download the file from the link below.
2. Extract the file to the root of your “internal sd card” and you will get 2 file First “Novotools_v1.0” and the Second “recovery.img“.
3. Install the app Novotools_v1.0.
4. Run Novotools and you will see and option Flash Recovery
5. Click it and the recovey will be flashed onto your phone.
6. Reboot in recovery with the help of the application or the old method by Holding the Home/Options and the Power button.
7. Now you have fully functional CWM recovery.
Geno for Novotools v1.0
Developer of the Recovery.img
XDA community for all the information and resources.
akhilkapila for Writing the Original Tut!
This file is NOT a Flashable zip. Do Not Flash this file.
We Are Not Responsible if you harm your Tablet after using this method. If you follow the Procedure Carefully, it wont harm.
Hey can this be done on any tablet? I want to install recovery on a tablet swipe which is not supported in rom manager
m using stock rom. No ext sd card. My internal memory
is 2+2 gb. I have used previously sd card swap. But
reverted back to 2+2 gb. So probkem is , whenever m
making a backup….cwm shows error….no back up
mounted. And when i backup to internal sd card cwm
shows…backup complete. After reboot my sd card is damaged and i have to reformat it….and i lose my
backup. Please help what should i do.
i have the same issue !!!
thanks a lot it worked
for micromex funbook p350?????