Varun Chitre Has created the First Ever Custom ROM Dedicated to Micromax Funbook. Lets see the features of it:
1. Init.d support
2. Added Bash- A better alternative for ‘sh’ for execution of scripts
3. Added Nano
4. Zipaligned all APK’s for better RAM utilization
5. Enabled Hardware acceleration for accelerated performance
6. Enabled Purgeable assets for AUTO-FREE of RAM memory
7. UI rendered with GPU for better Gaming
8. Forced Launcher into RAM for smoother Home operations
9. New DNS values for better Internet page loading
10. New TCP buffer values for better downloading/uploading and Internet performance11. Increased overall touch responsiveness
12. Disabled Verify-Bytecode for faster application loading and more free RAM
13. New RAM Min-free for auto-killing apps incase RAM memory gets full-Now no more need of task killer
14. Enabled power collapse and forced sleep for better battery backup
15. Kernel_check ini set to zero to avoid app crash and force closes
16. Moved dalvik cache to /cache partition for massive boost in performance
17. SD card cache value set to 2048 for faster loading of apps on sd card
18. Optimized SQlite operations for improved Input/Output
19. New values for Dirty ratios, OOM ADJ for increased performance
20. Zipalign on boot for auto-zipalignment of newly installed apps
21. On-boot Battery calibration- Now phone will show accurate battery
22. New Swappiness values for more swappy funbook
23. Most Important- Pre-rooted
24. Based on Ployer Momo9 stock ROM
25. Added Beats audio
26 Added xLoud
27. Integrated Super smooth scroll mod
28. Integrated Volume steps mod
29. Integraed ICS hide bar mod
1. Removed lots of Micromax crapware and bloatwares
2. Removed stock launcher, replaced with Apex launcher and Sony Xperia S launcher
3. Added new file manager
4. Added hosts file – Now no more ads in any of your app
5. Added new Marvel bootanimation
How to Flash this ROM?
This ROM is flashable via recovery
Note: First make a backup before flashing this ROM, just incase
1. Reboot to recovery
2. Wipe data/ Factory reset
3. Wipe dalvik cache in advanced menu
4. Install zip from sd card and locate this zip and flash!!
5. Reboot system
6. Done!! you are travelling in JetMOD™ 5.0
Note: By default the ROM is in full screen mode due to ICS hidebar
So to view the navigation bar, change the property in Display–>Fullscreen–>Smart Screen Mode
Download JetMOD 5.0.1 Here!
Do let us know about what you feel about this ROM in the Comments section below!
All Credits to Varun Chitre For Making this Fabulous ROM.
My funbook is already on Cyanbook ROm,do i need to flash it with Momo 9 firmware to avoid it from getting stuck at the logo ?
This ROM doesnt work,rolled back to cyanbook. Cyanbook and Funseries worked well.this doesnt.Wasted few of my mins on this.
for installing jet mod rooting is needed or not . actually i am littlebit sacred because in many sites it write you must root your phone.but funbook comes prerooted.my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Im in trouble please help… I’ve no previous experience with with rooting and flashing. When i installed JetMod my funbook stucks on the funbook logo… can any one explain step by step guide to reinstall by my CWM backup files. I use nova tools to enter recovery mode. since my tab is not getting on how will i do that..? please help me its urgent. :(
Hi i flashed your rom everything was great but i need to switch back to the stock rom and the problem is that i cant restore stock rom nor install a new one i think it is due to the momo 9 rom i flashed before using this any help is appretiated